Join Our Team
WANT A JOB WITH DUNSTERS FARM?
Dunsters Farm are an award winning, third generation family run business. We are proud Members of The Greater Manchester Employment Charter and a Real Living Wage employer. We offer our team a range of benefits including staff discounts and a health cash plan to help pay for opticians, dentist, physio and more as well as the option of flexible working! If flexible working is of interest, please let us know when you apply.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
We also regularly offer work placements and internships to local schools and colleges and welcome enquiries about this.
Business Admin Apprentice
Dunsters Farm are looking to recruit a Business Admin Apprentice willing to learn about the necessary administration required for a busy office.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience working in a supportive environment.
Dunsters Farm are looking to recruit an Admin Assistant willing to help with the necessary administration required for a busy office.
Hours: 25 hours per week, term time only
Salary: National Living Wage
Providing a busy Customer Service team with administrative support. You will be responsible for ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Reviewing delivery documentation and issuing credits.
- Screening, approving and processing orders.
- Contacting customers with order updates.
- Running basic reports.
- Record keeping and updating systems.
- General office duties such as filing, scanning, sending mail.
- Covering reception, welcoming visitors.
- Previous office based, administrative experience.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable and willing to support colleagues across the business in their administrative needs.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic IT skills, previous experience of using Microsoft (Word and Excel)
- Confident speaking to customers via phone and email
- Excellent written English.