Get your Fresh Fruit & Veg with Dunsters!
Dunsters Farm have a new Fresh Produce category, which means some Foodservice customers can now order fresh fruit & vegetables to be delivered along with all their usual ambient & chilled lines.
As part of our expansion into fresh produce, we’ll be linking with hundreds of new suppliers throughout the region, investing in our team & infrastructure and utilising a network of local, independent growers to bring the very best quality fruit & vegetables to your deliveries.
Currently the expansion is in its first phase & only customers in Greater Manchester will be able to order from the new range but this will soon be available to all customers!
In addition to our existing range of chilled & ambient goods, ingredients and non-food lines. From Spring 2021 onwards, we’ll be offering the following;
- A full range of fresh fruits, including berries, citrus, stone fruit, apples, exotic fruits, bananas.
- A full range of salads, including, tomatoes, peppers, leaf, Cucumbers, micro herbs.
- A full range of veg, including potatoes, brassicas, root veg, exotic veg.
- A full range of herbs, including, Coriander, mint, parsley, thyme, rosemary.
- A full dairy range including, Milk, speciality cheeses, standard cheeses.
- A full range of morning goods including bread, crumpets, croissants.
Find a full list of our Fresh Produce lines HERE
Four times a year we’ll also be sending out a brief Crop Report to all our customers with their deliveries. The crop report gives catering teams, chefs and restauranteurs, insights from our farmers and growers so they know exactly what crops are in season, what’s thriving and what should be included in menus.
We’ll also shine a light on where our fresh produce is coming from with ‘Supplier Spotlight’ interviews, introducing you to our suppliers & growers.
Check out our first edition of the Crop Report, May 2021 here.
Want to find out more about our new range, or pricing? Please contact our sales team on 0161 763 7900