LACA Awards for Excellence
Celebrate the achievements of your School Catering Team – LACA Awards for Excellence
Nominations are now open for the LACA Awards, recognising teams and individuals who continue to make a real difference to school and education catering. Anyone can enter provided, your organisation provides catering to schools or in an educational setting.
The awards are a great opportunity to honour some of your fantastic catering team, and is also an invaluable promotional tool, speaking volumes about your high standards of customer service and care.
There are 12 categories open for nomination including;
- LACA Apprentice/Trainee of the Year
- LACA Catering Business of the Year
- LACA Primary School Catering Team of the Year
- LACA Secondary Catering Team of the Year
- LACA ‘Green’ Menu and Marketing Award
- LACA Nan Berger Memorial Award
- LACA Roger Davis Outstanding Achievement Award
- LACA Unsung Hero Award
- LACA Education Contract Caterer of the Year
- Arnold’s Award
- LACA Region of the Year
- LACA Chair’s Award (no nominations sought)
Closing dates for entry are Wednesday 21st July, winners will be announced at the Awards night on 15th October.
Get your nominations in for your catering team now at LACA opens nominations for 2021 Awards for Excellence | LACA