Get Your Breakfast Orders Wrapped Up!
Looking for fresh options to add to your Breakfast Menu – Why not swap out your usual sausage sandwiches for a breakfast burrito, super easy to prepare in large quantities, cheap to make for catering, and loads of options to cater for all your students or customers.
## Suitable options for vegetarian and vegans too! ##
-Cherry Tomatoes (Dunsters Product code: CTOM)
– Tortilla Wraps (TORTILLA1)
– Bacon rashers (ST5)
– Red Onion (REDO)
– Avocado (AVO)
– Fresh Red Chillies
– Rocket (ROCKET)
– Soured Cream (SSC2)
- Begin by prepping all your chosen accompaniments; dice the tomatoes & red onion, slice avocado thickly, thinly slice your chilli and rinse your rocket
- Start with your base; warm all your tortillas up at once in the oven, simply stack the tortillas in a clean damp dish towel, in a casserole dish or similar, and cover the dish tightly with foil, PLace in the oven to warm for around 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour your eggs and milk into a pan, cook & stir until scrambled.
- Finally, fry off your bacon rashers and keep warm in tin foil.
- Serve ready to make up at your food counter, allowing customers option to choose tomatoes, chillies, avocado, bacon and onion – to add to their egg burrito.
- Finish with a delicious dollop of soured cream.