Delightfully Decadent White Chocolate Cheesecake Treats!
Use up the any leftover cream cheese & mix up your dessert offer – with this delightfully decadent Easter treat!
– 1.3kg Soft Cheese, Code: LF
– 350g Icing Sugar, Code: 2998
– 600ml Double Cream, Code: DFC2
– Vanilla Pods x 2, seeds scraped out
– 400g Strawberries (200g diced & 200g sliced), Code: STRAWB
– Ice Cream cones
– White Chocolate
– Raspberry Sauce
- In a large bowl, begin by whisking the soft cheese until fluffy, add in icing sugar & whisk until smooth
- Separately, add the double cream into a different bowl, along with the vanilla seeds & extract – whisk to stiff peaks.
- Fold the cream into the cheese, mixing together along with the diced strawberries.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 2 hrs.
- Prepare your ice cream cones, spoon the mixture into separate cones.
- Decorate with the slices of strawberry and curls of white chocolate.