Recipe – Grilled Vegetable Tabbouleh!
Looking for ways to upgrade your vegetarian options, look no further… Try our new super fast tabbouleh recipe, using our beautiful Flavours Foods mediterranean Cous Cous, and some tasty top quality veg!
– Couscous & Mediterranean veg filler (COUS)
– Aubergine (AUB)
– Mixed Peppers (MIPE)
– Lemon Juice (ILJ1)
– YoPro Greek Style Yogurt (GYOG1)
– Tahini (optional)
- Thinly slice the aubergines and peppers lengthways (discarding the outside of the aubergine)
- Rinse the aubergine slices and pat dry with kitchen paper
- Toss all the vegetables slices in olive oil with a touch of salt
- Grill the sliced vegetables for 3-4 minutes, turning once until both sides are chargrilled and tender.
- Meanwhile mix Greek yogurt with tahini and lemon juice to make the dressing.
- Spoon out and arrange the Vegetable Cous Cous Mix, layer over the sliced grilled vegetables and serve alongside the Yogurt dressing (or spoon on top)