Coronavirus – Keeping our Customers & Staff Safe
Throughout these unprecedented times, here at Dunsters Farm our priority is the safety of our customers & staff. We’ve been working hard to ensure we are well-researched and prepared for the changes that Coronavirus brings to the wholesale and catering industry.
Things are changing rapidly when it comes to new guidance, advice and the support we can offer. So feel free to use this page as a reference point, we’ll continue to update it with useful links, information and downloads – specific to the catering industry and it’s approach to Covid-19.
Changing the way we work, increasing confidence
We’ve made significant changes to the way we do things, to ensure safety and give you full confidence that we have mitigated risk wherever possible. Here are just a few of the things we have changed;
- Contactless Deliveries and Collection
- Extensive staff training and support
- Providing plentiful supply of PPE and cleaning
- Click here to read our full Safe Working Policy
Here’s a short video explaining all we’re doing to keep our deliveries going, whilst reducing risk…
Advice & Downloads
- Check out our School Catering FREE Get Ready Checklist! To ensure your kitchen is ready for reopening, or just to check you’ve covered all bases, we’ve put together a Get Ready Checklist, which you can print out. Just click the link below.