Join Our Team
WANT A JOB WITH DUNSTERS FARM?
Dunsters Farm are an award winning, third generation family run business. We are proud Members of The Greater Manchester Employment Charter and a Real Living Wage employer. We offer our team a range of benefits including staff discounts and a health cash plan to help pay for opticians, dentist, physio and more as well as the option of flexible working! If flexible working is of interest, please let us know when you apply.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also regularly offer work placements and internships to local schools and colleges and welcome enquiries about this.
Dunsters Farm are looking for a new team member, to work alongside the current Finance Assistant (Sales Ledger), based at our Head Office in Bury.
What will you be doing?
As Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for the day-to-day control (data entry and reconciliation) of the main Ledgers. Duties will include (but not limited to) the following;
- Matching, coding and posting supplier invoices to the system and ensuring quality of information, accuracy & integrity.
- Inputting Purchase Ledger transactions on a timely basis to assist with the monthly production of the management accounts.
- Proactively liaising with suppliers to ensure ledgers are accurate and issues are addressed.
- Maintain good supplier relations.
- Preparation of payment Runs.Please see Job Description here – for full list of role duties.
When will I work?
37.5 hours per week Mon – Fri
What will I get paid?
As a Real Living Wage employer, this role is paid £10.90 per hour.
What kind of person are we looking for?
An enthusiastic team player, looking for a role in a busy finance team with GCSE standard passes including Maths and English, or equivalent. Book-keeping/ledger experience and AAT would be an advantage but not essential.